Home Energy Savings Results
Home Improvements with an Energy Savings of 15-25%
The Holland Home Energy Program helps residents of Holland, MI earn up at least to 50% off their home upgrade project costs. On average homeowners who complete work through the program have a annual energy savings of save 15-25% and can save even bigger on the upfront costs of improvements through grants, savings, home values and rebates on qualifying home improvement projects, such as:
- Attic Insulation and Air Sealing
- Exterior Wall Insulation Upgrades
- Replacement windows and Doors
- Egress Windows
- Glass Block Basement Windows
- Duct sealing
- Basement insulation
- Rim joist and crawl space insulation
- Crawl space encapsulation
- HVAC system improvements
- Asbestos and mold remediation
- Indoor air quality services
- Electrical system upgrades – Knob and Tube
In addition to the financial rewards for participation in this leading-edge Holland energy program, homeowners can save energy as well the environment. Each qualified property may be eligible for an additional 10% grant and as much as $3,500 in BPW and Semco rebates in Michigan. When you put it all together, you can receive all these benefits with these home upgrades for your Holland, MI home.
- Make your home healthy, comfortable, and safe
- Average energy savings of 15%-25%
- 10% rebate grant from the Holland Energy Fund
- Semco & BPW rebates of 6%-12%
- Easy on-bill financing through the BPW starting at 4.99%
- Increased home value (at least 5%) with Pearl Certification
Results: What You Get
As a homeowner participating in the Holland Home Energy Program, you will reap the financial and environmental rewards associated with such an unprecedented initiative. You’ll experience:
- Lower Utility Bills: Efficiency upgrades will increase your energy efficiency and decrease your energy bills.
- Increased Home Comfort, Health, and Safety: Custom tailored solutions will help you maximize your comfort during Michigan’s winter and summer seasons.
- Money Savings: Earn up to$6,500-$9,500 in grants and rebates on qualifying home improvement projects.
- Increased Home Value: Homes that are Pearl certified are valued at up to 5% higher than homes without this high-performance certification.
All you have to do to qualify for a free healthy home assessment and energy audit is be a homeowner in Holland MI, and partner with an authorized contractor like WMGB Home Improvement. We can get you started with a free healthy home assessment and energy audit to show you where your current energy output is failing and what you can do to improve it.
Learn More About How to Save $$$ with WMGB Home Improvement
If you are looking to make improvements to your home, you are not alone. Many of your neighbors have already taken advantage of these rebates, and they have trusted the local experts at WMGB to do it! Our team has completed 85% of the home improvement work done right here in Holland, since 1984. And with a Governor’s Award for Contractor of the year, an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, and a 4.9 star average on our Google reviews, we are confident you will love your experience with WMGB. Contact us today to schedule your free healthy home assessment and energy audit and start saving on your energy bills today!