How Do I Qualify?
Home Improvements that Qualify for Money-Saving Rebates and Grants
Are you wondering if rebates and grants are available for home upgrades in your Holland, MI home? You may already know you can get free money back on insulation and air sealing work as part of the Holland Energy Program, but you may be wondering which specific improvements qualify and whether your house could benefit.
If you’re looking to pay less to upgrade the insulation in your Holland, MI house, or wondering how to find an energy audit near you that helps you qualify for rebates, WMGB is here to help.
In order to qualify for entry into the program to earn up to at least half-off for qualifying home improvements, you need to:
- Be a homeowner in the City of Holland, MI
- Schedule a free healthy home assessment and energy audit (also known as an energy assessment) and implement an energy efficiency improvement plan using an authorized insulation contractor in Holland, MI like WMGB Home Improvement
In addition to the financial rewards for participation in this innovative program, homeowners can also save energy and diminish the negative impact on the environment. Each qualified property will be eligible for the following rebates, financing and incentives.
- 20% rebate grant from the Holland Energy Fund
- Average energy savings of 15%-25%
- Semco and BPW rebates up to $6,500
- Increased home value (at least 5%) with Pearl Certification
- Easy on-bill financing through the BPW starting at 4.99%
- Make your home healthy, comfortable, and safe
According to the City of Holland, eligible energy efficiency improvements include any measure or piece of equipment that has energy savings documented in the Michigan Energy Measures Database, including:
- Attic insulation upgrades
- Exterior wall and knee wall insulation
- Replacement windows and doors
- Egress windows
- Glass block basement windows
- Air sealing
- Duct sealing
- Basement insulation
- Rim joist and crawl space insulation
- Crawl space encapsulation
- HVAC system improvements
- Asbestos and mold remediation
- Ventilation and indoor air quality services
- Electrical system upgrades (like knob and tube)
It’s important to note that all work must be performed in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local codes, standards and certifications. The Holland Home Energy (HER) program schedule of priority is as follows:
- Air Sealing
- Mechanical Equipment
- Appliances and Lighting
- Windows and Doors
- Renewable/Alternative Energy
Why Choose WMGB as your partner for the Holland Home Energy Program?
WMGB Home Improvement has an award winning team of technicians and installers with the experience to make homes more efficient, comfortable and healthy. Homeowners continue to choose the WMGB team because of our top notch service and reviews. Ask us how we can help you improve your Holland, MI home.
- In business since 1984
- Governor’s award for Contractor of the year
- Completed 85% of the work on homes participating in Holland Home Energy Program.
- A+ on Business Better Bureau
- 4.9 star reviews on Google
Learn What Qualifies: Contact WMGB Home Improvement
Got more questions about what qualifies for rebates and grants and how to take advantage of money-saving efficiency programs for your Michigan home? As your authorized local Holland insulation contractor working with the Holland Home Energy Retrofit Program, WMGB Home Improvement would be happy to answer your questions. Contact us at (616) 243-3700 to schedule an free healthy home assessment and energy audit for your Holland, MI home and get started today.